Our Core Values
Things To Do in Egypt
The land of pharaohs and pyramids, Egypt, is one of the oldest civilizations in the world. This beautiful country, with its stunning beaches and world-famous monuments is located in the Northeastern part of Africa. With a moderate climate and tourist-friendly atmosphere, Egypt is a must-visit place for all travelers.
For tourists, the land of Egypt is full of awe. There are various exciting things to do in Egypt, apart from visiting the ancient monuments.
- Visit the beach resorts that offer a treat for both adventure geeks and those looking to have a relaxing vacation.
- Head on over to the Old Market at Sharm El Sheik and Khan El Khalil Market at Cairo for a typical Arabic experience.
- Visit the famous Egyptian Museum, the Giza Necropolis, the Valley of the Kings, and the Great Sphinx and get to know more about the history of the country.
Thus, Egypt offers a wonderful experience for all those who are looking for something extraordinary.
Best time to visit Egypt
The best time to visit Egypt is during the spring season of February to April and the fall season of September to November when the climate is pleasant. The summer season in Egypt lasts from May-August and is very harsh due to the sweltering heat. The winter months of December- January are pretty cold. Thus, it is best to plan your Egypt vacation during the spring and fall season.
The on-season travel also provides an opportunity for tourists to attend the various festivals celebrated in the country. Few of the famous festivals like the Abu Simbel Sun Festival (February), Wafaa Al Nil (September), Abu El Haggag Moulid (celebrated a week before Ramadan) and the Haitian Nomad’s Egypt are celebrated during this season.
If you want to take advantage of the off-season travel, then it is advisable to visit the tourist places during early morning or late in the evening when the temperature becomes bearable.
Beautiful places in Egypt
Egypt has several interesting places to visit stretching from the North of the country to the south. This ranges from ancient monuments and temples to natural attractions.
The best places to go in Egypt are Alexandria and Cairo in the North and Luxor and Aswan in the South. Apart from this, a cruise along the world-famous Nile River and a refreshing stay at the beach resorts at Sharm El Sheikh is a treat for all travelers.
- Alexandria, with its famous National museum, the Roman theater called Kom el-Dikka, and the Bibliotheca Alexandria, is a treat for history lovers.
- Heading down South, Egypt’s modern capital Cairo with its bustling metropolitan life, is a must-visit destination. The Pyramid of Giza, the Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Khan El Khalil market, and the various mosques are a treat to the eyes.
- Moving to Luxor, the famous Luxor and Karnak temples and the Valley of Kings take you to an altogether new era.
- The Nubian museum, Abu Simbel, Philae Temple, and the high dam are must-visit destinations in Aswan.
Discover the beauty of Egypt
- Visit the world-famous Pyramid of Giza.
- Have a glimpse of the “Mummy” at the Egyptian museum.
Egypt is a perfect blend of both modern and ancient life. While you get to experience the vibrant and colorful modern life in the country’s capital, Cairo, you are taken to an altogether new world when you travel the rest of the country.
To discover the beauty of Egypt and to understand the delicate balance of the old and the new, you should visit the various places of interest in Egypt. You can
- Enjoy the beauty of the famous Luxor and Karnak temples.
- Get to know the beauty of Nile up close by taking a Nile cruise.
- Get to know the mysteries behind the great Valley of Kings.
- Admire the famous temples at Abu Simbel.
- Enjoy the beauty of sun, sea and sand at the beach resorts of Sharm El Shaikh, and El Gouna.
- Take part in adventurous water sports and bring out the adventure geek in you.
The beauty of Egypt cannot be explained; it needs to be experienced!!