Visit Jordan and enjoy Nile Cruise trip between Luxor and Aswan, including 5* accommodation during the trip
You will enjoy comfortable luxury accommodation during your trip, and quality of services in Amman you will stay in Kempinski Amman or Grand Millennium
In Egypt, you are boarding on of Luxurious Nile Cruise Farah Nile Cruise or Mayfair Nile Cruise, or Movenpick Sun Ray, Esplanade Nile Cruise depend on your arrival to Egypt
- Meet & assist in Amman & Aswan airport with pick up for check-in Amman hotel & embarkation at Nile Cruise.
- 02 nights accommodation on 5* Amman hotel based on breakfast.
- 03 nights accommodation on 5* Luxury Nile Cruise based on full board.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing tours that are mentioned in Amman, Petra, Aswan, Nile Cruise & Luxor.
- Private transfer by A/C modern vehicle for the entire trip with a qualified driver.
- Licensed Speaking Egyptologist guide during your trip.
- The assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions.
- All transfers to/from guest home/ hotel by an A/C modern vehicle.
- Pick up with a private transfer from Nile Cruise to Aswan airport or hotel in Aswan.
- More flexibility during sightseeing & stops.
- All taxes & service charges.
- International airfare
- Entry visa to Jordan and Egypt
- Personal expenses
Arrival to Amman Jordan
- Upon arrival at Queen Alia Airport, our representative will meet and assist you through the immigration and customs procedures.
- With our English speaking tour guide, the clients will proceed to visit Amman city.
- Transfer to the hotel in Amman for overnight.
Amman - Petra - Amman
- After breakfast drive to visit the red rose city Petra, the biggest attraction of Jordan.
- Petra was first established around the 6th century B.C. by the Arab Nabataean
- Pass the canyon, the so-called Siq, to the most beautiful monument: the Treasury.
- Among other monuments you will see are the Street of Facades, the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh's Castle.
- Back to Amman for overnight.
Amman airport – Nile Cruise – Aswan
- Breakfast at the hotel (Breakfast box) then Transfers to Queen Alia International Airport for departure to Aswan via Cairo.
- Upon arrive at Aswan airport Meet and assist to start your amazing Nile Cruise trip.
- Meet with pickup by your Egyptologist to start the Aswan tour.
- Visit the Philae temple of goddess Isis & Tarajan Kiosk on Isis Island.
- Visit the High Dam & the largest artificial lake (Nasser Lake).
- Transfer for embarkation with the time for Lunch on board of Nile Cruise Aswan.
- At the afternoon sail with Felucca (Egyptian Traditional boat) in Nile valley around islands of Aswan.
- Back to Nile Cruise.
- Dinner, entertainment & overnight on board in Aswan.
River Nile Cruise (Edfu to Kom Ombo).
- Breakfast on board.
- Sailing towards Kom Ombo to explore the temples around the Nile.
- Visit the temple of Kom-Ombo (dedicated for Gods Sobek and Haroeris during the Greek time).
- Back to the cruise & enjoy the beautiful scene for the Nile valley.
- Lunch on board of the cruise.
- Ride the horse carriage to see the local city of Edfu.
- Visit the Temple of Edfu (dedicated to the God Horus - falcon-headed god).
- Back to Nile cruise by horse carriage.
- Sail to Esna lock, have your lunch meal on board with the sailing towards Luxor.
- Cross Esna lock is the best part of your Egypt travel.
- Sail to Luxor.
- Dinner, entertainment & overnight on board Nile cruise
Luxor West Bank
- Breakfast on board of Nile Cruise in Luxor.
- Optional Trip for Hot Air Balloon over Luxor.
- Start Luxor trip to visit Luxor west bank
- Visit the valley of kings with three royal tombs entrance for the ancient Pharaohs of Egypt.
- Visit queen Hatshepsut temple at Deir el-Bahari.
- End the tour by visit two colossi of Memnon with enjoying the legendary story of Memnon.
- Back to Nile Cruise for lunch on board.
- In the afternoon will have Free time in Luxor to explore the city.
- Have the dinner, entertainment & overnight on of the board Nile cruise.
Luxor East Bank
- Breakfast on board and disembarkation from the Nile cruise board.
- Depart to finish your trip with the visits to the complex of Karnak temples where you will see the Ramses III temple & Hatshepsut obelisks.
- At appropriate time transfer to Luxor airport to fly to home or guest home in Luxor with sweet memories for Egypt holiday.
1/2/2022 to 3/4/2022
Per single: US$2599
Per person in double: US$1699
Per person in triple: US$16799
4/4/2022 to 21/4/2022
22/4/2020 to 30/9/2020
Per person in single: US$2899
Per person in double: US$1600
Per person in triple: US$1679
For Child: US$849