Visit the most famous sightseeing in Luxor on the west and east side of the Nile. Over the day you will visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple, Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple.
- Pick up services from and to your hotel in Luxor.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private your language-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- lunch at a quality restaurant
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Any items did not ةentioned in the itinerary
LuxorTour starts with the transferring to the west bank where you will visit the Valley of the Kings where the pharaonic kings have buried. The most known tombs are for Kings Tut-Ankh-Amon, Ramssess VI, and AmonhotepII, after you will drive to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. You will pass by the colossi of Memnon which are the remains of Amenhotep III temple, and drive to the east bank again to enjoy the lunch at a local restaurant, after taking your lunch and have a rest we move to visit the giant Temple of Karnak, and by the end of the day tour you will visit the Temple Of Luxor, and later you will be driven back to your place in Luxor.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing