Cairo and Nile cruise package in 7 days / 6 nights is culture package includes the most important sightseeing spots in Egypt from Cairo to Aswan
- Meet & assist in Cairo, Luxor & Aswan airports upon arrival with pick up to transfer to your hotel.
- 03-night accommodation on 5* Cairo hotel based on daily breakfast.
- 03-night accommodation on 5* Nile Cruise based on full board.
- Domestic flight Cairo-Aswan & Luxor-Cairo with airport/ hotel transfers.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing of Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Nile Cruise tours in the itinerary.
- Private modern transportation for all transfers/ sightseeing.
- Private transfer by A/C modern vehicle for the entire with qualified driver.
- Licensed Speaking Egyptologist guide during your trip.
- The assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions.
- All transfers to/from airports to hotels by private modern vehicle.
- More flexibility during sightseeing & stops.
- Mineral water during the day trip.
- All taxes & service charges.
Arrival to Cairo
- Upon arrival to Cairo international airport, our rep- will meet and assist you during passport control, luggage area and customs formalities with warm hospitality during your travel to Egypt.
- Then you will be transferred to your 5* hotel in Cairo by a private A/C vehicle for check-in and overnight in Cairo.
Cairo Day Tour
- Breakfast at your hotel and meet your Egyptologist tour guide to start the day tour.
- Visit The Great Pyramids of Giza, the valley temple, the Sphinx with exploring how the pyramids were constructed in ancient Egypt and the builders of Giza pyramids then proceed to visit papyrus institute with a lecture for ancient Egypt life and paper industry in ancient Egypt.
- Lunch will be served at a local restaurant to test delicious Egyptian dishes.
- Drive to The Egyptian Museum where you will see Treasures of king Tut Ankh Amon & animal mummy room, the ancient Egypt materials, and tools for life and industry from thousands of years ago.
- Then transfer to your hotel for overnight.
Cairo - Aswan - Nile Cruise
- Breakfast at Cairo hotel, check out to fly to Aswan and start the Nile Cruise.
- Upon arrival at Aswan airport, transfer for embarkation on board of Nile Cruise ship.
- Lunch on board of the cruise.
- Meet your licensed Egyptologist tour guide to start the Aswan tour to visit Temple of Philae, Isis island and tour to High Dam passing by the old Dam of Aswan & Nasser Lake.
- Back to Nile Cruise for some rest.
- At afternoon sail with Felucca around the islands of Aswan and Botanical garden, explore the first cataract in Aswan .
- Dinner, entertainment & overnight on board of the cruise in Aswan.
- Breakfast on board while the cruise is sailing to arrive Kom-Ombo and start the ancient Egypt tour visiting the temple of Kom-Ombo (dedicated for Gods Sobek and Haroeris during the Greek time), then back to the cruise & enjoy with the beautiful scene for the Nile valley.
- Lunch on board of the cruise.
- Sail to Edfu, upon arrival ride the horse carriage to see the local city of Edfu; visit the Temple of Edfu (dedicated to the God Horus - falcon headed god) beautiful scenes for ancient Egyptian culture.
- Back to Nile cruise & sail to cross Esna lock is the best part of your Egypt travel,
- Sail to Luxor, dinner, entertainment & overnight on board of the cruise in Luxor.
Luxor Day Tour
- Breakfast on board while the Nile Cruise in Luxor.
- Start Luxor tour with your Egyptologist tour guide to visit the west bank of Luxor including (the valley of kings with three royal tombs for the ancient Pharaohs of Egypt, queen Hatshepsut funerary temple at Deir el-Bahari and the two colossi of Memnon).
- Back to Nile Cruise for lunch on board in Luxor.
- Free time in Luxor to explore the city and souq, enjoy with walking around bazaars in Luxor
- Dinner, entertainment & overnight on board of the cruise.
Luxor - Cairo
- Breakfast on board and disembarkation from the cruise.
- Depart to complete the Luxor east bank tours with the visits of the Temples of Karnak, Hatshepsut obelisk & Ramses III temple.
- Transfer to Luxor airport fly to Cairo, transfer to Cairo hotel for rest.
- At the evening transfer to visit Khan El Khalili the oldest bazaar in Cairo and the middle east, walk and feel with the atmosphere of Islamic Cairo tour with drinking a cup of Egyptian tea at famous cafe shop (El Faishawy) in the middle east.
- Then transfer to the Cairo hotel overnight.
Cairo - HomeBreakfast at the hotel, assist to check out with luggage down. At the appropriate time transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with sweet memories for Egypt trip. ** Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control & domestic flight**
4 Jan to 3 Apr
Per single US$1399
Per person in double: US$999
Per person in triple: US$979
Per child: US$549
4 Apr to 18 Apr
Per single: US$1549
Per person in double: US$1259
PER person in triple: 1249
Children rate: US$649
18 Apr to Sep 30
Per single: US$1299
Per person in double: US$969
Per person in triple: US$949
Children rate: US$499